Sunday, August 30, 2009

Remember When...

Remember when I was going to use this blog to keep a "journal" of Michael and my life.....

Apparently, I forgot about that goal! I really do have good intentions!

In-service starts tomorrow and I am very excited to start school! I have 14 little 4th graders this year and am looking forward to meeting them at Back to School Night on Thursday. This will be my second year at Geneva which will hopefully mean an easier year! Last year was fabulous... I just had a lot to learn!

Ok, end of summer re-cap...

Hannah turned 2 and we had a blast celebrating with her!

Cal was dedicated at 4 months old!

My parents moved!!

We bought a KING size bed and new bedding!!!

Our living room floor has turned into my "teacher work room"

Michael continues to travel... his current Wal-Mart is in Vernon, Texas... job starts tonight!

MC was babysitting a sweet family from Geneva this last week and we made a Slip'N Slide... it was SO MUCH FUN but my body hurts from running, falling and sliding on the ground!

The Lord blessed me with a fabulous, relaxing summer that is hard to say good bye to. I will miss sleeping in/watching the Today Show each morning but I'm ready for the adventures of a new school year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment