Sunday, February 28, 2010

DIY

I am an HGTV junkie and often get ideas from the shows. Here are a few of my DIY (do it yourself) projects. I guess I should clarify... DIY in our house = yourself + hubby! Thankfully Mike is very willing to help and he never complains!

One thing I have learned is that a fresh coat of paint does wonders for a dull room. Here is our master bathroom before:
And the master after...
I also painted the laundry room... here is a picture before... (not sure why I took it at an angle)

Laundry room after...

My latest project was to turn our 3rd bedroom into a "bedroom!" Here is what it used to look like...
And here it is today... this bed was a hand me down from my parents when they moved this fall... I am so thankful to have it because I like for things to feel complete! We painted the walls a grey/blue but you can't really tell in the pictures.


2 comments:

  1. I posted a comment on here yesterday but your blog hates me and it disappeared! Anyway, it said something along the lines of: everything looks great! Now do you want to come DIY at my house? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Srp I see you have pictures of this years 4th grade class but what about us? I thought we were special to you.

    Your original 4th graders at Geneva.......

    ReplyDelete