Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Trip to Austin

Crockett and I went to Austin last week to visit Mama C and Bogey. Crockett got to see and meet some of my favorite people while we were there. 

We met Carolyn Ann after work at Motzarts on Tuesday. It was so fun taking Crockett to a very "Austin" venue. 



On Wednesday morning Crockett got to meet his future buddy Hunter Robinson. Crockett and Hunter were born 13 days apart. Although they are very close in age it was fun to see the differences that a few days make! 


Kimberley and I have been friends since 8th grade. It is so fun to share this special time together. We compared being a new mommy and asked each other a million questions. Can't wait to get together again!!






After our visit with Mama C's friends (I forgot to take pictures), Crockett cuddled up with his Mama  C for a night of Dancing With the Stars and The Mentalist. 



While we were in Austin we also got to have lunch with my friend Katherine. The day before we left for Austin, I got this in the mail...
 Such a cute way to ask me to be in her wedding! I cannot wait to stand next to her as she and Whit say their vows. They are a precious couple and I am SO excited for the wedding!! 
Whit and Katherine after the big proposal!

No comments:

Post a Comment