Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'll Take It!

As you know, my husband is out of town a lot for work. He is currently overseeing two Wal-Mart remodels... one is Humble, Tx and the other is in La Marque, Tx. He has been super busy lately traveling back and forth between jobs putting out fires and dealing with the headaches of construction. Not to mention the fact that he has a new remodel starting in Del Rio, Tx very soon. 

In 2 days I am hopping on a plane to Houston to visit Michael! I have not seen him in 17 days! 

We thought it made more sense for me to fly to Houston and stay the weekend than for Michael to drive 4 hrs to Boerne on Thursday night... 4 hrs to La Marque on Sunday... and 7 hours to Del Rio on Monday! So, I will join him in relaxing Friday and Saturday in Houston! He has to work Sunday night but I am going to stay and ride with him to Del Rio on Monday... here is a map of our "Summer Vacation!" 

It's not exactly a vacation at the beach... but I'LL TAKE IT if I get to be with my hubby!!

2 comments:

  1. I apologize in advance for our HORRID weather- but the good news is that rain is in the forecast for the weekend... hooray! Hope y'all have a fun weekend together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, hope y'all do have a very fun weekend together! And one day when we are moved into our house and Wade has to go out of town for work, you'll have to give me tips on how to cope with being home alone :)

    ReplyDelete