Sunday, September 12, 2010

16 Weeks

I am 16 weeks and 3 days pregnant in this picture. Baby Srp and I survived our first week of school although I was exhausted on Friday night! I have been feeling GREAT and am so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with an easy pregnancy so far! We had parent orientation at school on Saturday and I shared the exciting news with all of my student's parents. Now that they know I am going to tell my class this week! I know they will be so excited... especially the girls!

I am VERY ready for it to be October 7... Baby Srp are you a boy or girl!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Glad you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest thing ever! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, you look wonderful! We had our baby boy on February 27 of this past year and I can't believe he is already almost 7 months!

    ReplyDelete