Thursday, September 30, 2010

19 Weeks

My sweet friend Lauren at school was kind enough to take a belly pic for me this week. She was the perfect person to take it because she is obsessed with touching my growing belly! 




One week from today we have our 20 week sonogram = we get to find out BOY or GIRL!!?!?! I can hardly wait! We went to the doctor on Tuesday and everything looks great. Baby Srp's heart rate was 148 bpm.

Please take a second and VOTE on the gender of Baby Srp at the top of the blog!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Want to trade pregnant bodies? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally "that" girl who won't stop touching you! : ) You know? The kind of person with no boundaries who just walks up and touches your stomach and you're like, "Oh... hi... uh... okay." You are always allowed to tell me no thanks. Seriously now. I don't know if I'd feel kosher with someone touching me all the time. So just let me know. Cool? Cool. In the meantime, I'm obviously betting on a girl baby Srp.

    ReplyDelete