Tuesday, May 10, 2011

1st Mother's Day!

My 1st Mother's Day was fabulous! We are not brave enough to attempt church again just yet, so we slept in on Sunday morning. Crockett slept until 8:30! We made homemade waffles and enjoyed a lazy morning as a family of 3. Crockett and daddy gave me a really sweet card and a new diaper bag! 

Crockett and I spent the day together while daddy played golf. He said he was one of the only guys on the course.... wonder why?!?! I really didn't mind because it gave me some alone time at home to get things ready for going back to school this week. While Crockett napped, I did laundry and ironed. We took a long walk and then met daddy for an early dinner at Tiagos. 





I've been giving Crockett a bottle everyday this week to get him used to them. Thankfully he takes them like a champ! Mama C and Mimi will hopefully have no problem while I'm at school. 






On Sunday evening we stopped by to visit Mimi and Pa and wish Mimi a Happy Mother's Day! 






Crockett and I were SO HOT after our walk... we laid on his play mat to cool off! He LOVES to look up at the mirror and smile at "the baby" in the mirror. It is precious!






One last picture of our little mister... after his 2 month shots on Friday. 



4 comments:

  1. Such a cute little muffin :) And I think you look just like MC in that picture of you guys on the play mat! Then again, I always think y'all look alike...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian he is so precious! Congrats on surviving those shots... that was NOT a fun experience for me or Katelyn!! Hope you're doing great... it looks like you are having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable Christian! Glad you enjoyed your first Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun pictures of your little man! How did the shots go? We have a drama queen, and shot days are NOT good days in our house... hope they went better for you!

    ReplyDelete