Friday, May 6, 2011

Crockett 2 Months Old

Crockett celebrated his 2 month birthday on May 3, 2011. We were in Austin and set up a little photo shoot to document the occasion. 



Thank you Aunt Emma for Photoshopping this precious picture!



I love this picture because this is the face that Crockett often gives me. Those big blue eyes make me melt every time!!


When we got home to Boerne, daddy helped with one more photo shoot. Crockett was not as excited this time but he did give us a few cute faces.




Then we started to tip over...


And the photo shoot wrapped with this...



Here is a comparison of Crockett at 1 month and 2 months old:


At his 2 month well check today he weighed 11 lbs 14 oz and was 22.3 in long. He took his shots like a champ but showed us just how loud his voice really is! 

Everything looked great and Dr. Garza told Michael and I to "keep doing what you are doing!" He was impressed with Crockett's ability to hold his head up and his love for sleeping... he jokingly asked if we wanted to trade with his little boy. =)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness even when he is crying he is adorable. I have no doubts y'all are fabulous parents and Crockett is the most blessed baby ever. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love Crockett and I haven't even met him. You and Mike are the cutest parents in the world! Keep the blog posts coming! xoxo

    ReplyDelete