Monday, May 2, 2011

Visit to Geneva

Crockett and I visited my precious class on Tuesday, April 19th. They were SO GIDDY and EXCITED to meet the little baby that they had been praying for! 

It was a treat to see all of my students again! My favorite comment was, "Mrs. Srp... you look so different than I remember!" 

My last day of school was 1 day "over due"... February 25th and THIS is what I looked like:

(4th Grade Medieval Feast & Faire)

Not my best look... Let's hope I look "different" than that!! 



(Crockett with Mrs. Srp's 4th Grade Class) 


Of course I jumped at the chance to dress up my little man. He looked adorable in these seersucker overalls! (Thanks Cousin Eli & Cousin Cullen!)


I am going back to school for the last 2.5 weeks starting Wednesday, May 11th. Crockett's Mimi and Mama C have GENEROUSLY offered to babysit so that I can finish the school year. Isn't he lucky?!?!

1 comment:

  1. You definitely look "different" in a good way - in a "I'm not sure she ever actually had a baby" kind of way! :)

    ReplyDelete