Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Callan Harstad Crockett

I am thrilled to announce that Callan Harstad Crockett was born early this morning to my brother and his wife!!! Just like his daddy, (Michael Beaumont Crockett, "Bo") the new bundle of joy will go by a given nickname... "Cal" Crockett. Precious. 

Brooke and Cal... what a sweet moment! 

(For my readers who don't know my brother...)
Bo and Brooke live in New Haven, CT where he works as an architect and she works for Yale University. They are high school sweethearts who recently celebrated their 5 year wedding anniversary! (4.10.09) An outgoing, creative and adventurous pair that will be fabulous parents! Baby Cal will be raised in a warm house full of love, prayers and lots of playfulness!

The proud mommy and daddy ( a year ago)...

2 comments:

  1. omg, he is SO SO precious!!! how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! So glad you have enjoyed hearing about our characters- a video clip is a great idea... but last time I tried to upload a video, it wouldn't work. Maybe I need to get Brian to figure it out so we can make it happen!

    And PS- your nephew is way cute- I saw the pic when you first posted it, but I just thought I'd let you know now anyway :)

    ReplyDelete