Thursday, April 2, 2009

Noah Winston Graham

My brother and his wife Brooke are expecting their first baby in just a few weeks!! For those of you who don't know... both my brother (Bo) and I are married to identical twins... what are the chances?!?

I am excited to announce that Brooke's twin sister Laura had a little baby boy today... Noah Winston Graham. He was 7 lb 15 oz. Bo sent me a text message earlier saying that everyone is doing well. Congratulations Laura and Paul!!

Here is a picture from Bo's Yale graduation, May 2008. 
Left to right... Brooke, Laura, Bo and their good friend Tate. (Laura's husband Paul was unable to attend the graduation because he is in medical residency in Alabama) 

1 comment:

  1. ARGH! Our lap top at home doesn't like it when I try to comment on your blog, because I totally commented on this post and it didn't show up! Anyway, I think I said something stupid about how fun it must be being married to idential twins :) Although I'm sure my husband would beg to differ sometimes!

    ReplyDelete