Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

We celebrated our Lord and Savior's resurrection with the Srp family on Sunday! We went to Oak Hills Church with Jim, Kim, Mike, Tracey and Hannah and heard a fabulous Easter message from Max Lucado! Michael and I headed home and I made a tray of deviled eggs... my first attempt was a success! I took this picture to send to my mom... 

 
Here are a few pictures from Easter Sunday afternoon at the Srp's house...

Christian and Michael

Laura, Matthew, Eli and baby Srp (due in November)

Tracey, Mike and Hannah Yost

Hannah waiting patiently to hunt easter eggs...

Hannah was a professional egg hunter!

Eli's contagious smile... he was so proud of himself when he found an egg!

Eli enjoying the fruits of his labor!

Hannah LOVES her cousin Eli!!

What a wonderful way to spend Easter Sunday! Thank you Jim and Kim for the fabulous food and great company! When we got home, Michael and I found a comfy spot on the couch and spent the rest of the day watching The Master's. We were pulling for Kenny Perry but unfortunately he lost in "double overtime!" Despite the outcome, it was the perfect ending to Easter Sunday! 


2 comments:

  1. Christian,

    Ok I have 2 questions.
    1. Will you send me your recipe for deviled eggs, please?
    2.How do you post mutiple pics on one blog posting? I can't seem to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss Oak Hills! :-( Brandon and I grew so much from that church! Happy Belated Easter!

    ReplyDelete