Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crockett 10 Months

Yes, I know... tomorrow is February 3, 2012 and Crockett will be 11 months old. So I better get this post up in the next 24 hours! Uh... I'm behind and I hate it. HATE IT! 


Crockett's 10th month had all kinds of developmental growth along with physical growth. 




A few photo shoot out takes. He LOVES to put his hands on his head... a lot of times he puts Cheerios or toys up there. It is hilarious!


Thought I would include some pictures from my phone of the past month. All dressed up for a day of running errands with Mommy! The highlight is meeting Daddy for lunch!

Swinging at the park is a new favorite late afternoon activity!

My Daddy is AWESOME!

And so is my Daddy's truck!

I have learned to sit up in my crib! I can also pull up and stand... Mommy and Daddy had to lower my mattress this month!

I LOVE to play with Emerson... he is a good sport and plays back!


 I've learned to take my hat off and I think it is really funny when Daddy takes his on and off!

I now take baths in the big bath tub!

I got this AWESOME tricycle and it is SO MUCH FUN!


I have mastered drinking from a sippy cup!

I am easily entertained by the old diaper box!


Mommy made pancakes for us one Saturday morning! I always have to observe and touch my food before I put it in my mouth.

I seemed to really like it!

However, in typical Crockett fashion, after this picture I gagged and threw up all over myself. Uh! Mommy and Daddy are patiently working with me on my gag reflex. The speech therapist suggested that I chew on a tooth brush to break down the existing reflex. It seems to be working!


Crockett, 10 months was a really fun age! You are developing and learning daily and we are having a blast watching you! It is truly amazing to watch you grow up... God is in every detail of our lives and we are thankful that he has given you to us to raise! We love you buddy!

Ok, I can rest now knowing that we can celebrate 11 months tomorrow without needing to update the blog with Christmas and 10 months. :) 

2 comments:

  1. He just keeps getting cuter! Happy belated 10 month and early 11 month birthday, Crockett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christian, love your blog! Where did you get the PRECIOUS shirts with ties Crockett is wearing in his monthly pictures? I would love to buy a set for our little monkey :)

    ReplyDelete