Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day around our house is usually low key. Michael and I are not really the romantic dinner couple. I am however a gift giver and lover! So, Valentine's Day is another excuse to spoil my loves with gifts! 


My sweet husband plays along with my gift giving issue. 

Crockett received some really sweet and fun 1st Valentine's Day cards from his extended family. Here are all of the good piled up on the dinner table!

Crockett's Valentine, cousin Hailey came over for an early morning play date!

Hailey helped Crockett to open his Baby Einstein DVDs from Mimi & Grandpa! Crockett's favorite!

Mommy and Daddy gave Crockett a few little gifts in one BIG bag. He LOVED the tissue paper. 



"Really, this stuff is AWESOME!!!" 

"Wait a second. Is that green ball for me!?!?!"

Crockett has a favorite book titled, "What am I?".... Mommy found "Who am I?" on Amazon. It was a huge hit! Our little buddy LOVES to read!!

Crockett's favorite blanket is his brown and blue Little Giraffe blanket. He gets giddy and will crawl across the room to get it! We gave him the matching pillow! He loves it just as much as the blanket! 

 Like I said, my sweet husband plays along with the gift giving thing. He and Crockett surprised me with these TOMS sunglasses! 

Crockett also got a card and package from Mama C & Bogey. Big boy sippy cups and bath toys!!! 

I think these bath toys are precious!! 


All in all, Crockett's 1st Valentine's Day was fabulous! The perfect excuse to love on him and shower him with hugs and kisses!! 

1 comment:

  1. Loving his pink polo! Pretty sure Davis's daddy will NEVER let him wear pink, so I will just admire it from afar :)

    ReplyDelete