Thursday, February 23, 2012

He is Becoming a Little Boy

Maybe it is the sentimental, reminiscent moments of "this time last year" that I have had lately with Crockett's 1st birthday just a few days away... but it seems that my baby is becoming a little boy. This is bittersweet... however, Michael and I find ourselves saying daily that he is SO MUCH FUN right now! 

He sits and plays with trucks. Pushing them back and forth. 





His new favorite place to crawl into is the pantry. These waters, teas and Sunkists have babysat for upwards of 10 minutes at a time!

The other day I saw him repeatedly lifting the can and tilting his head back... it AMAZES me what they pick up on! 

Babies are sweet but having a little boy is SUCH A JOY! I'm loving it!! 

1 comment:

  1. DUH...he's your baby...of course he is trying to drink sunkist!!!

    ReplyDelete